- We will collect personal information, including health-related information or other types of sensitive personal data (collectively known as your ‘personal information’) by lawful and fair means and with your knowledge and consent. This information helps us personalise our apps and website experience to you. Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We collect the minimum amount of information necessary to personalise our service and designing your quit program. Some personal information, such as name, email address and password is mandatory, whilst the remainder is optional. However, by choosing not to provide this information, you may limit the potential benefits from using our App or Website.
- When you start using our apps, we ask for consent to share your personal information with us and third parties. We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will protect your personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to you information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We offer subscriptions on our Platform. When you make a payment on the Platform we manage your payment via third-party payment services such as Razorpay. The platform used may collect certain financial information required for payment on behalf of QuitX, such as your name, email address, postal address and other billing information
- In our Applications, we ask you if we can send you push notifications to keep you informed of your progress or new features.
We may process the following types of personal information:
- Personally identifiable information (including but not limited to name, gender, email address, date of birth).
- Family, lifestyle, social, employment and educational details.
- Your tobacco consumption history, your triggers, your reasons to quit, any past history of attempting to quit.
- We will ask you to choose 3 close buddies who you will be able to share with your progress with QuitX
Additionally, we may collect other non-identifiable information to improve our service and maintain operational standards, including:
- Device model, OS version and location.
- Reflective smoking logs, cravings, reasons for them and exercise data.
- Other data needed for analysis, resting or research.
In addition to information about yourself, it may be possible for you to submit other content, such as photos and other media, each of which you present through technology available through the App, including but not limited to our in-app community. It is entirely up to you whether you want to submit this additional information, and whether you would like to make it available to others – although information you share on the forum will automatically be shared with others, including users of the App and others on the internet. However, we have no responsibility for how people you allow to view your content (or the public if you make any information available to the public or post on the forum) use that material, or to whom they may forward it. We urge you to be very careful when deciding to disclose your personal data, or any other information, on the forum. Such personal data and other information will not be private or confidential once it is published on the forum.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Modifying and Deleting Your Data
You can access and modify your personal information on the Website or App, or alternatively by contacting us. If you want us to delete your account, please contact us directly with your request. We will take the necessary steps to delete your data as soon as possible, though some information may remain in archive as required by law.
Data storage, security and transfers
We store all your personal information on secure servers. In some cases, to ensure a fast user experience, we may store some data on your device.
Where you have chosen a password that enables you to access certain parts of our App, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share the password with anyone.
We do not store any credit or debit card information. Payments are processed via a third party payment provider that is fully compliant with Level 1 Payment Card Industry (PCI) data security standards. Any payment transactions are encrypted using SSL technology.
The primary store of your data is within the India, in partnership with Amazon Web Services which is ISO 27001 compliant.
Third Parties & Opting-out
Our services are designed for people over 18 years of age. Children aged below the age of majority in their country of residence must at least remain under the supervision and consent of their legal representatives. Otherwise, please do not attempt to use our Platform or services.
If you think we may have processed information from minors, please let us know at info@QuitX.in for the removal of it.
We occasionally hire other companies to provide services on our behalf, including, but not limited to, hosting of online resources, processing credit card transactions, consulting services, data analytics, printing, sending postal mail and processing membership and event registration. We will provide those companies with information they need to deliver the service. Third parties may collect information such as your IP address that may indicate your online activities over time or across different websites when you use our websites. At this time, this website does not respond to do-not-track signals.
Some of the third-party services that we use to monitor and analyze web traffic to keep track of user behaviour include:
If you have any questions about this Policy, do not hesitate to contact us, we would be pleased to answer to any request at info@QuitX.in